Soul~Re3perZ}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul~Re3perZ}

Eudemons Online LA Server Leader Sesshomau666

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
diamondstar1975

diamondstar1975

New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!!   New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:51 am

Here is just s pic of one of the Unicorn mounts......Hope you all enjoy

New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!! Unicor10
Back to top Go down
Zho

PostSubject: Re: New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!!   New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:24 am

diamondstar1975 wrote:
Here is just s pic of one of the Unicorn mounts......Hope you all enjoy

New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!! Unicor10

WHAT? CAN U BUY THAT ??? :O Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
diamondstar1975

diamondstar1975

PostSubject: Re: New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!!   New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:39 pm

I can't say for sure just yet if you will be able to buy them...all I know is right now they are in the new map that is being brought out in May Divine Path and I do know that you can only have one per account.....and the sad thing about the Divine path is in order to get into it you MUST havea 40* or higher pet.
Back to top Go down
Zho

PostSubject: Re: New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!!   New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:55 pm

diamondstar1975 wrote:
I can't say for sure just yet if you will be able to buy them...all I know is right now they are in the new map that is being brought out in May Divine Path and I do know that you can only have one per account.....and the sad thing about the Divine path is in order to get into it you MUST havea 40* or higher pet.

40* Surprised my best is 11.78* now Surprised
Back to top Go down
tuggis

PostSubject: It sucks.   New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:45 pm

To do anything in divine path u have to "sacrifice" a 40* pet. It could turn into a divine eudemon or it could just come out normal. And u can also get Unicorn mounts. And even SAINT O and XO!

Apparently u can also get new skills like revive and such. Its basicly another thing to make strong people even stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!!   New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Mount on EO....UNICORNS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul~Re3perZ} :: Announcements :: General Announcements-
Jump to: