Soul~Re3perZ}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul~Re3perZ}

Eudemons Online LA Server Leader Sesshomau666

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bossing Tips And Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten
Deputy
Deputy
Forgotten

Bossing Tips And Help Empty
PostSubject: Bossing Tips And Help   Bossing Tips And Help Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:52 am

I dont Recomend Gobi unless your prepared to fight 450 BP players over bosses Razz

Lower levels i would stick to elven or icyland Smile

Let me Know if you need any more advice
Back to top Go down
Zho

PostSubject: Re: Bossing Tips And Help   Bossing Tips And Help Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:46 pm

where can u found bosseS?
Back to top Go down
diamondstar1975

diamondstar1975

PostSubject: Re: Bossing Tips And Help   Bossing Tips And Help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:50 am

Go to eo.91.com ........enter official site.............then look for "Forum" ............once you are on the forums go to "Guides and FAQ" there you will need to llok for a post "Boss hunting maps that i have used for years" it is in chiense writing but if you look closely it will show you everywhere the bosses are in each map
Back to top Go down
Zho

PostSubject: Re: Bossing Tips And Help   Bossing Tips And Help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:23 pm

diamondstar1975 wrote:
Go to eo.91.com ........enter official site.............then look for "Forum" ............once you are on the forums go to "Guides and FAQ" there you will need to llok for a post "Boss hunting maps that i have used for years" it is in chiense writing but if you look closely it will show you everywhere the bosses are in each map

Thx Very Happy it is this : http://forum.91.com/topics/156/200808/12/36637,1.html
Back to top Go down
diamondstar1975

diamondstar1975

PostSubject: Re: Bossing Tips And Help   Bossing Tips And Help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Yes hun that would be the one......Stone and I use that alot
Back to top Go down
Zho

PostSubject: Re: Bossing Tips And Help   Bossing Tips And Help Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:45 pm

diamondstar1975 wrote:
Yes hun that would be the one......Stone and I use that alot

It did work, I did found a boss lvl 55 and did get 4 Vios, 3 Yellows and alot of ref. items x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bossing Tips And Help   Bossing Tips And Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bossing Tips And Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul~Re3perZ} :: General Discussion :: Guides and Tips-
Jump to: