Soul~Re3perZ}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul~Re3perZ}

Eudemons Online LA Server Leader Sesshomau666

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ranks and Promotions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sesshomaru666
Leader
Leader
Sesshomaru666

Ranks and Promotions Empty
PostSubject: Ranks and Promotions   Ranks and Promotions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:57 am

Ok people keeps askin for promotion so heres the requirements:4 Main Deputies : TOP 4 HIGEST POTENCY Members in legion and must be with the legion for at least 2weeks.So everyone has a chance to be Deputy just have to aim for it. Let me know if u qualify for it 2 Honor Deputies : 5th and 6th HIGEST POTENCY Members in legion (OPTIONAL) if they don't want the position the position will be available for the next ones in line. 670EPS for the position | 1million gold donation.8 Main Generals : Top 8 on legions total contribution
- I DO NOT PROMOTE GENERALS GAME DOES SO DO NOT ASK ME TO PROMOTE U.2 Honor Generals : At least 350 potency | 370EPS for the position | 3million gold donation | First come first served. Main Captains : Top 2 on the following category:* Total Contribution* Eud Contribution* Gold Contribution* Mentor Contribution* PK Contribution* RedRose* WhiteRoseHonor Captains : At least 250potency | 270EPS for the position | 2million gold donation | First come first servedHonor Liutenants : 250potency and below | 120EPS for the position | 1million gold donation | First come first servedNote: HONOR Positions only lasts for 30days, when HONOR position expires, the position will be available for other members to purchase, unless no one is interested then u get to extend ur positionNOTE : As time goes by pot requirements are subject to change, I DID NOT JUST MAKE THIS RULE UP, THIS WAS ALWAYS MY RULE EVER SINCE WOC STARTED and Game promotes GENERALS|CAPTAINS|LIEUTS|SARGE|SENIOR|JUNIOR MEMBERS.... SO WORK HARD AND EARN THE POSITIONS URSELF

Ranks and Promotions Joshiebanner-1
Back to top Go down
http://soulre3perz.ogameking.com

Ranks and Promotions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul~Re3perZ} :: General Discussion :: Rule on Ranks and Promotions-
Jump to: